Friday, June 27, 2008

dangerous JB

WALAU~ FORGIVE ME TO START WITH #$%^&*@#$% RUDE WORDS!!!

ok...jz now, bout 8.30pm,when me and my bro were shopping in kipmart..he finished his stuff and said he wanna go home first,so,i said ok..since he's a boy,i dun worry him that much..i went to buy a cake for my youngest bro(well,his bday..)

and 15 mins later..i received a call from him...say:"WHERE ARE YOU??!! DUN COME BACK FIRST!!! STAY AT KIP MART,WHERE THERE IS A LOT OF PPL!!! I KENA SNATCHED JZ NOW,IN FRONT OF OUR HOUSE GATE!!!!"

ok..i was really in the state of shock!! "WHAT??!! SNATCHED???!!!!!!"

ok..according to his description..2 malays..1 malay was walking walking..another on motorcycle,patrolling...and the one walking,saw him walking back home,and approached him,ask him "eh,jam berapa?" my bro knew this malay is up to no good..then,the next second the malay GRAB HIS ARM RUDELY,PULLED AWAY HIS SPECS (that's y my bro cant see him clearly..)
and next second..MY BRO SHOUTED!!! WITH ALL HIS MIGHT!!! AND MY BRO GAVE HIM A PUNCH..
all neighbours came out,my mum oso rushed out..n the 2 malays RUN!!!! without thinking much,my bro jump in from the gate...and scratched his arm, shoes rosak oso...

scratched


shoe rosak liao



this is the senget spec after pulled away rudely


luckily..the stupid snatched thief were not armed,no parang,no knife,no gun....if not...i dun dare to imagine..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is so scary....JB...haiz..
everytime my college frens(from other states one)ask me where i am from, when i answer "JB", they sure sure sure would say:"oh, the very unsafe one...many crimes one.."
yalo...bad name chuan2 qian1 li3...

Shawn Paul said...

Waa.
I always heard that JB was very dangerous.

Scary to think Msia is like that x_X

Anonymous said...

人没事就好。现在男女都一样危险。

Sylvia said...

like wat sexian tell me JB means JAGA BAIK-BAIK