Thursday, July 10, 2008

dilemma

hmm...shud i take math???or shud i drop maths,and just concentrate on the 3 sciences???
i dun know whether i can cope for the 3 sciences or not...ARGH!!!!
what i worry is A2....sounds so scary...ARGH!!!!!! (seniors,please give me some guidance!! I need advices!!!)
why can't i drop physics????


to frens at SSI JB,TAYLORS,INTI,UCSI.MSU,INTEC etc....SERIOUSLY, I ENVY U GUYS A LOT!!!!!!

U GUYS SHOULD COME HERE AND SEE HOW I SURVIVE THIS ONE AND A HALF YEAR!!!!!
U GUYS SHOULD APPRECIATE WHAT U HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CAN TELL U SSI IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



sigh~sigh~ sigh~SIGH~



I CAN SAY THIS LOUDLY,BRAVELY....I LOVE SSI!!!!!!! I LOVE JOHOR BAHRU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


and...i jz cancel the subscription of wifi service...mum ask me to study...dun spend too much time on entertainment..so,i m using computer lab now..cant access to msn,friendster,youtube...so,i m sorry if i didnt reply u on friendster message or friendster comment...


wish me luck...i hope 16 aug will come soon (but if 16 aug comes,means my mid sem exam is coming soon too...=.=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

icic...
then i wish u luck ya...pity u,u enter later than us but having mid sem earlier than us....
neway,i noe u can do it de..
gambate!!!
take care...