Tuesday, July 29, 2008

no title

here i am to update my blog!!

to yiwen..ur life at inti is sooo interesting!!! and ur semester exam is jz around the corner..i hope u will gambateh!!! do ur best!!! go for it!!! as ur physics lecturer told u..u hav the POTENTIAL!!! ya!!! u have the potential..i m trying vry hard to learn phy oso... T.T (and trying to find my "potential" ..haha) I hope i have the "potential" too~ T.T

well,my life at ktt...consider interesting lah~ last week we had our lecturer's day..so many performances..and i joined choir performance..( seriously...am i fated to born as choir member,live as choir member..die oso as choir member...haha!!) SSI choir,be proud of me~ kaka~


and today..i jz knew bout a really sad news...Mr Tan Hooi Song passed away last sunday because of cancer...we lost a great artist..may he rest in peace~

No comments: