Monday, November 10, 2008

....

yesterday was an amazing day....can you believe this...
i sat in the library since 11am until 5pm...(besides lunch time)
then,at night..i sat in the classroom (which is exactly below where I live) from 8++pm to 11pm...
I cant believe that i've been studying all day long.....YET,i still dont understand a lot of things...
can die argh~

(emo again~)
I hate the preparation before exams,it's so stress..you see people studying there, you feel scared...and then you make yourself to study like them...T.T (actually those "you" means myself..should I just change it to "I"..)
I HATE IT!!
especially during exam preparaion week,my hormone level fluctuate a lot...i scared i might cry~
sometimes, i do feel like crying, but ,there is no personal space here for me to cry...i dont want to cry in front of my hsemates...i want to cry alone...

i dont want exam...i want to go home~ I need a holiday!!! I need a break!!!!

2 weeks to my exam and 3 weeks to HOME~

sylvia, enough of this,there is no time for you!! JIA YOU!!!!
u have to tahan another 1 year here....
soon,u can leave this place!!! ( I am watching those seniors,busy selling 2nd books,busy clearing up things and stuff...envy~)

JIA YOU!!!

YOU NEED TO PASS THE CUT OFF POINT! 12 PONTS! YOU NEED TO GET AT LEAST "B" FOR EACH SUBJECT!!
(which is so hard for us, because for dunno what reason, this kolej set the benchmark for Grade A is 90 above!!! other grade, i think is 80-89 is B, 65-79 is C,below 65 is D,E,etc... siao~)

actually for this coming final exam,i dont aim high..
All I want is, Bio- 80 or above , Chem- 80 or above, Physics- 75 or above (sigh..hopefully~)

No comments: