Friday, March 13, 2009

CONGRATS!

first of all,CONGRATULATION to those who have done well in stpm and spm!!!
when xueqi told me that SSI got a super flying colour result for SPM, 29 straight A1 and 30 straight A's!! I was too shocked to believe this!!! seriously!!! this could probably be the BEST-EST result that SSI get ever!!! my god!!!
I am proud to be an ex-SSI-ian! (BUT note that,my results aint that fantastic!)
I am proud!! hehe! =D

however... xueqi also told me some very annoying things about the juniors...it's very dissapointing to hear these! CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE! how can you claim yourself as a student of SSI,a premier school somemore!! How can you treat your teachers like this?!! and, it's sangat meng-saddening-kan when you don't have the VERY BASIC respect to your teachers and you claim to be a student of a premier school...it's sad...
i know not all of them act like this...but..i just can't help to get angry when I hear such news...
bad bad bad!!!

results isn't everything! your attitude is how you present yourself to everyone!!

but still...A VERY BIG CONGRATS to my dear juniors!!=D

p/s...everyone gt holiday liao..but my examsss was just about to start...T.T it's time to study!! can't let down of SSI!! hehe~ bu ke yi diu SSI de lian~

No comments: