Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Nostalgia

one trip back to my old school…SMK Sultan Ismail…just to do my school testimonial for Uni applicaation stuff..well, SSI, it changes so much, until I almost couldn’t recognize it…my dear old SSI..

the place where we always “camwhore”…in front of the Dewan Tertutup..this is the old view…

ssi prom night chiang mai 058 129279660535l Before..

Now..it becomes…

23022010(010) 23022010 After…

23022010(001) 23022010(005)

Woah..the MAJESTIC SSI wor~

Before

old ssi ssi prom night chiang mai 062 ssi prom night chiang mai 057

After

23022010(009) 23022010(013)

23022010(012)

the 2 new block…replaced the whole row of old lab…well, i missed the lab…how come I didn’t take picture at the lab last time…

23022010(006)23022010(004) 23022010(008)23022010(011)

想念那旧旧的一排lab…now,replaced by this 2 new blocks…it just..lost that “SSI-feel”…

*************************************************************************

well…I wonder..how human mind works huh…when you are working, you missed school.. Now, you have a chance, go back to your school and LEARN, and yet, you are reluctant to go back…ISSSHHH!!!

Before :

A: oh..working is so “sien”…everyday keep on doing the same old routine …no challenges at all…I don’t like this feeling, like… my brain’s stop working…feel like stagnant water…like rusty..I want to learn something!! anything!!! see, morning, wake up, do some house work, then get ready to work, then come back, bath, watch tv or online then sleep…(well,sometimes in the morning I’ll go for voluntary work in Fo Guang Shan,still, I just help out here and there,mostly typing…) see..how “regular” it is…my brain needs some stimulant!!!!!

when you receive the letter asking you to go back KTT for KI…you feel excited because of the few words in this sentence sukacita dimaklumkan bahawa saudari ……bla bla bla bla……yang akan melanjutkan pengajian peringkat Ijazah Pertama (yes!!! finally! I am so close to University!!) ke India (well, don’t care that much already!! anywhere also can now..) dalam bidang Perubatan dan Pergigian(really..is it true? no more a dream?!)

Now…Left few more days I will be heading to my dear old “East Technology College”…erm, I feel so so so so reluctant now…where has my excitement to LEARN gone to?!!

After:

B: Oh no..I need to go back to “that" place” again.. I know there’s a lot of my friends there..but…just don’t want to go back…can or not? How come almost every time the holiday or the times I had at hometown will just FLY away SO FAST!! how’s the internet connection in “that place” now? will there be any water disruptions AGAIN in “that place”? I am just too “familiar” with that place…especially dry season in Malaysia now..will this dry spell hit “that place” as well???

well..take it as a challenge to learn 3 NEW languages (as if I will totally understand everything after just a short 3 months)..oh ya, it’s just a THREE months course right!!! feels like another PLKN / NS only mah~

****************************************************************

well,let’s just hope the internet connection in "East Technology College” is GOOD! and the water supply by SYABAS will be a true Syabas!!! ( I can’t live without water!!!)

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

One more thing!! I think I yet to wish everyone a HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!!

希望大家都像这孔明灯一样!一本万利!步步高升!


2 comments:

Yiwen aka Evelyn said...

walao ssi changed alot!

我觉得当SSI随处都有着“we are cluster school","MAJESTIC ssi"的牌的时候,反而丧失了一个优良学校应该有的那种。。气质吧。一直提醒人家SSI是cluster school,反而感觉有点不舒服,有点俗气呢 :P

Majestic SSI,太夸张了吧!

Cluster不好听!Premiere比较好听!

Sylvia said...

that's why...I feel so 陌生 when i step into SSI...like now SSI is so 高高在上的感觉...

well,maybe I am just being too emotional,too sensitive..haha...

even the juniors walking around also different faces,tak kenal already..haha..(means we old edi..hehe)

by the way, I think you dunno about this..heard that to get into SSI now is SO DIFFICULT,besides straight A's,need to interview somemore, like applying scholarship wor...