Thursday, May 29, 2008

tagged by Ann de blurry

The rules are:
1. The rules of the game is to be posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to do the tag.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
>>> hmm...let me think...running around..playing around...oh ya,i rmb, i fell down from the staircase once at school...haha...that was primary 1...as for primary 2,i rmb,i got a scary BC teacher...she made us to do a WHOLE PAGE correction when we wrongly write any words...OMG,i rmb i had to stay up until 3am to finish my correction..and my mum is sitting beside me to help me...haha (why did i write soooo many wrong words?)

5 things on my to-do list today~
>>> read the JPA letter again , medical checkup,open a bank account, buy newspaper,online

5 snacks I enjoy~
>>> ice cream, home-baked cake, home-made pineapple tart, meat floss, ice kacang ABC..

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire~
>>> Travel around the world, enjoy all the luxurious food , buy land and build a bungalow , SHOPPING!!!!, save the $$$

5 of my bad habits~
>>> blur and forgetful , greedy(hehe), lazy, love to watch tv programmes , sometimes easily get angry

5 places I have lived n still living~
>>> Earth, Malaysia, Johor, Johor Bahru,my home~

5 jobs I've had~
>>> blogger , students , daughter , granddaughter, "maid+driver+tuition teacher"(at home,hahaha)

Tag
>>> no need lar~

No comments: