Thursday, August 14, 2008

I AM BACK!!!

on the way up to bukit ktt

beautiful sight!


we can see LCCT/KLIA from the bukit!

see the sunset behind us!



I M BACK!!!! Jz reach home yesterday~ busy unpacking,busy enjoying delicious home cooked meal,busy online,busy chatting,busy uploading pictures,busy telling stories! ...until no time to blog..
haha..this 1 months plus..so many things happened at ktt,if i wanna write everything out..it will be a long long post..

anyway,mid sem exam is over~ and i did really a "GOOD" job for this exam..die lah..
bio,can survive....chemistry,bad bad...maths,die die...phy,lagi die die die~
luckily i didnt cry on the spot when i finished my paper...
i will be happy enough if only i can pass my chem,maths and phy paper...
after the maths paper,i almost did a very important decision-- to drop maths..
but then,frens keep telling me..dun drop dun drop..
so..I DUNNO~
sigh~

ok..enough bout exam...

sigh,life as a scholar at ktt is damn stress...everyone is super super good,(i always use "stupidly clever") and i m jz average or even below average...
tell u,u can find a lot of super runner, national level squash player, 14A1 scholar, "penghulu" during plkn, super choir member, super musician, super rajin student, and A LOT OF super clever student...(especially those natural smartie) sigh, who i am to compare with them? why i am here?? i know,dun compare with people,but u know,人之常情~ that bit of kiasu-ism...
AND a lot of PTS student here..
i feel that..i m the "old and stupid" one..T.T


but,one thing i m really grateful is,friends..
luckily,my housemates are friendly,always cheerful~haha (or sometimes get crazy together!)
we chat almost everything.. from north to south,from politics to entertainment~haha~
and thank you so much my ALL 8 classmates,for organizing the "bluffing bio tutorial" for us..haha..

and..i've took a lot of photos..lazy to upload every pic lah..go friendster and see lah~
and i m looking forward for the ssi gathering!

and TODAY 6.30PM--LEE CHONG WEI VS LEE HYUN-IL!!!
MUST WATCH!!! SUPPORT LEE CHONG WEI!! get the 1st Olympic medal for Malaysia!!!
and,Lee Chong Wei played so well yesterday,beat the indon player,Sony..with 21-9 and 21-11 !!!! GOOD JOB!!! Lee Chong Wei,u r my IDOL!!! and all MALAYSIANS' HOPE!!!

and SUPPORT BEIJING OLYMPICS!!! the opening ceremony was a stunning one!!! magnificent!!! amazing!!! only CHINA can do it!!!! how i wish i am there at Beijing,watching the whole ceremony!!! although i m not China citizen,but as a Chinese,I M REALLY REALLY PROUD OF CHINA!!!


and...now,back to myself...
Whenever i switch on the tv,i can't take my eyes off it,
whenever i switch on the laptop/computer, again,i can't take my eyes off it.
whenever i sleep on my own bed, i really dun feel like waking up...jz let me sleep...
whenever i see the home cooked meals, i can't control myself from stop eating...
whenever i see the shopping malls, i can't control my money from flowing out~

No comments: