Saturday, October 18, 2008

fahrenheit

It’s amazing!!!

I can’t believe that….i saw them…

Ok..i must say this beforehand… I am really really not a big fan of Fahrenheit 飞轮海

Ok ok…the actual story is...Today, 18 October 2008, this 4 handsome guy came to seremban parade…and I happened to “tumpang” here... So,顺便来看这4位先生~

Ok..i have to say, even though I am really not a big fan of them…but they are really handsome~虽然我。。不是飞轮海的粉丝(一点都不是),但我还是要讲,他们真的是很帅~



ok...roughly...>
  1. Arrived! (is me arrive the place, not them) crowds? Ok ok only..
  2. makan first..
  3. 12pm..wait wait wait
  4. 12.30pm still waiting
  5. Crowds….
  6. Arrived! (They arrive!) 大东没有坐轮椅哦!screaming~
  7. they went to toilet first~ LOL
  8. Then…they sat down. And start to sign the poster…
  9. and ppl screaming “吴尊“飞轮海” “大东” etc etc
  10. 2nd floor ppl start waving at them ( I am at 2nd floor, better ventilation)
  11. my eardrum is suffering
  12. My handphone is suffering oso…I took the whole thing in video mode!
  13. and they left…
  14. and the crowds马上就撒! 马上哦!
  15. a pity,they sat down only about 20-25 minutes only…椅子都还没坐热,就走人了。。。
  16. we start to camwhore-ing~
>

Conclusion: 他们真的很帅~



>

接下来,let the pictures tell you the story~



今天的主角,



人群......

越来越多....


fans club

据说,是8TV的主持人噢


阿婆,你热吗??
由此可见,fahrenheit...有够吸引力...





这位就是本人的朋友,本人tumpang在她家咯...
追星的小孩



以下,就是今天的主角:
吴尊,大东,炎亚伦,辰亦儒








i wonder how are my friends doing now...at the faraway Nilai...hehe..i bet,they had lotsa fun...hehe..

P/S: i cannot upload the video that i took now lah..wait till i go bek JB, I'll upload the video of this "meet the fans" event!!

until then,tata~

No comments: