Friday, October 17, 2008

precious water...

Guess where I am now? yes, I've "ran away" and found "refugee" at seremban...
haha,why? because..i don't know why, suddenly the whole Sepang district got no water supply...so poor thing students will have to suffer~



ya,when the announcement "tidak ada bekalan air selama 3 hari" was announced...i wasn't sure if i heard it correctly...i confirmed with my friend...ehem,ya,it's true...my ears didnt fool me...tak ada bekalan air~ the first thing i thought of is-- my god ,3 days...

so,all of us...fast fast fast...go anywhere and everyone to collect water.store water...those who can go home..cepat cepat pack and cabut...those who cannot go home,cepat cepat go and find somewhere to tumpang..or cepat stored water...
it was really really chaotic...



and so..i've reached my friend,yin kuan hse...

her bedroom..


I found a cute winnie the pooh...
wah...so rajin~
(不好意思...我还是"不小心"拍到你...哈哈)




who is cuter?

很少看到这种杯了...有点怀念一下...

真的很感谢婉君的家人,愿意收留我和曼诗这2位"难民"...呵呵...
我们在这白吃白住的,还白看Astro,白上网...
真是有点不好意思叻...



还有,water是很珍贵的!!

No comments: