Friday, November 28, 2008

random/rojak posts

18/11/2008


Termites are GELI~
Termites are IRRITATING!!!
Insects are SCARY~

And all these insects come to kacau us every single day! (Without fail!)
GERAM-nya!!!!
Can’t blame anybody else... This place is….ehem…so hutan…
It would be a miracle if there is no insects found here..
Moreover, the insects found over here are N times LARGER than the normal insects!!!

The BEES (or some dunno what insects) here are extremely LARGE, (about half of my thumb! And that’s only the body length…if I plus the length of the wings…then it’s almost my thumb size!! Eee…) the TERMITES here are extremely HUGE and FAT (seriously, the termites found in my home are so tiny compare to them!!), when the termites crawl (after it drops their wings)…It crawls slowly and slowly (as they are fatcant crawl too fast…) and the “stomach” part 左摆右摆。。。恶心到。。。

I HATE INSECTS!!

所以,

每天,本人都大开杀戒!!!

THUS, I become a brutal killer everyday!!! (I kill insects lah~)

So beware! Insects, if you want to survive, do not ever come to my apartment!! There’s a BRUTAL KILLER! You will never get to survive when she sees you….(she had trained to be very aware of any wings flapping sound and very “peka” of any flying “objects”) whenever she heard something or saw something, the newspaper gulung is ready… so, BEWARE~


21/11/2008

感谢学贤帮我想的好主意。。当我找到如何在KTT 寄信时,我再写信给你吧。。

还有,今天KTT正式告诉我们,可能会根据final exam 的表现来分班。。为什么叻??这里都是很厉害的人了(本人并没有指自己)还要分班。。不明白。。。好班又怎样,烂班又怎样?还不是自己靠自己。。有差吗??烂班的老师会比较好吗??如果会的话,本人不介意进烂班。。本人根本不期望进好班。。本人经不起24小时疯狂读书的那种折磨。。。

考试好像读不完叻。。


22/11/2008

放心,本人不会被打倒的!!! I wouldn’t lose the battle!!!


23/11/2008

几兴奋下。 。虽然本人读不完,可是还是很希望考试快快来。。哈哈。。faster come faster go…哈哈。。速战速决吧。。哇哈哈。。本人知道,只要第一张paper 分下来,最后一张paper 很快就来了的。。哇哈哈哈。。。加油!!


==================================================================

AFTER EXAM....(suffering from "post-exam-trauma")

ehem,exam is like testing my ability to draw stars,see whether how many stars i can draw in one hour and how pretty i can draw it...

and I've understand something...there are some kind of special species of human in this world who are able to study studyyyy all day looooong without SLEEPING...imagine,study until 5/6am in the morning,sleep 2/3 hrs and continue sitting in front of the study table,facing the books and STUDY....again until 5/6 am in the morning...and the cycle goes on and on...


(unfortunately,I am not this kind of special species...I slept TOO MUCH compare to them...that's why I keep drawing stars stars and question marks question marks during that one hour of exam....) I feel so bad,so guilty when they ask, "exam can do or not?" me: "em,not really,i drew a lot of stars and question marks..."

remember the unknown bruises..



don't worry,it's all gone now~

No comments: