Friday, June 11, 2010

Moments here and there

It has been almost 1 week I’ve been back to sweet home…

and

I had twice homemade Yong Tau Fu!

11062010(001)

(when I was trying the stuff the meat inside the vege and taufu..I felt like I was performing a very failed surgery to the vege..LOL)

and twice home cooked Bah Kut Teh~~~

11062010

and~~~

once Tom Yam~~~

Furthermore~~~~

my creative little brother just added a REALLY FUNNY FACE after I wrote there “KLE might be flying on 10th July” on the notice board…HAHAHAHAHA..This face really make my day~

11062010(007) Loving his creativity~ LOL



我真是个幸福的小孩 =)

1 comment:

Yiwen aka Evelyn said...

LOL so many good food!! ahh i should make yong tau foo over here if that's possible (asian grocery memang rocks!) and hahahahhaa the facial expression was suuuuper funny LOL