Sunday, August 08, 2010

Monday Blues

Classes start officially already...
Anatomy is the most difficult subject I feel...
with the head and neck part is the most most difficult part in Anatomy...
the big and long and weird terms...
I feel so stress whenever there is anatomy class...
somemore the PG/Lecturer loves asking question...
I am so easy to be spotted...
yet I always cannot produce a proper answer....
ARGH~!!!!!!
since last week, I studied Anatomy as if there is an exam next day...

come on sylvia, you need to finish anotomy before you sleep~!!!
I must conquer this!!!


oh no, jz finished skype with my family... trying hard to control the tear glands...

3 comments:

Felicia Tee said...

Agree!!!!! I hate Anatomy tooo!!

Yiwen aka Evelyn said...

awww i always feel like crying when i skype with my parents too >< jiayou!!! hang in there!!!

Henry Tan said...

all the best! u can do it!