Tuesday, December 18, 2007

no title...

vry busy nowadays...I've gotta pack for PLKN, haven do my blood test...haven pack for my family end-of-year trip (to Chiang Mai!!), haven decide a route for myself..aiya.i've gotta get many things done before this thursday! coz

i m leaving this friday...come back on 28th..then,rest for 1 day...leaving again to kluang,PLKN! almost can compete with those celebrities lor~

jz now receive a sms from leexian..so touched~ know why? my dear frenz wanna bid farewell to me...and others who oso kena PLKN...thank you vry much..but i m not sure whether I've got the free time or not..let's hope so~

today went to puteri pan pacific edu fair..haha..almost like a small ssi student gathering..haha..is fun..well, every time i went to this kind of edu fair or college open day...i feel quite embarrassed..know why? coz my eng is really LOUSY! those college "promoter" speaks excellent English to me...but my english is poorer than "singlish"..my god!! i really gotta brush up my english..otherwise how could i get a band 5 in MUET!! which my mum got it easily..(of course, she has been reading english magazine for 20+ years~) i must be better than my mum..(wahaha~) must work hard lar~
so,maybe i'll bring a lot of reader's digest into camp...in order to be prepared for the challenges in the future! language is vry important, without language..i cant speak fluent english, and i m letting myself down! do i need to bring some form 6 book? form 6 seems to be vry DIFFICULT... and people say STPM is the hardest exam in the whole wide world...erm, is this a true statement? and people say SPM is a very easy exam...but after my SPM, i really dun dare to tell others that :"aiya..SPM nothing lar~ sap sap sui lar~" well, SPM IS NOT THAT EASY AS U IMAGINE! so,in this case, STPM will be SUPER DIFFICULT lor? i dunno, is all future tense~

No comments: